1. Proceed flight request of operator, check detailed schedule and keep positive communication with client.
2. Send handling request to local airports, or travel there for supervising and coordinating to ensure all procedure going smoothly and safely.
3. Proceed permit application, follow up, approval examination.
4. Supervise all ground handling arrangement, include all movement of passenger, crew and aircraft.
5. Arrange VIP catering, crew transportation, and hotel per the client's request.
6. Review all invoice from airport and third party.
7. Implement related office work.
1. Employee is required with a bachelor degree. Civil aviation and transportation, English majority is more preferable.
2. Proficient in using Chinese and English language, understand foreign culture and able to work in foreign circumstance.
3. Powerful with communication. Be initiative and positive with good service consciousness.
4. Faster learner and good team player.
5. Able to undertake tough and pressured work. Accept short term business travel and night shift duty assignment.
6. Excellent with computer skill, office software like Word, Excel, PPT, etc.
You are very welcome to send a CV to us via: email@example.com
Address：3rd floor, Zhaojin building, no.2 east road, capital international airport, Chaoyang district, Beijing, China